Do you know live firmware that supports or going to support soon the M291

Do you know live firmware that supports or going to support soon the M291 and M292 commands? It is essential for the conductor of the OpenMultibot and would be nice to know if someone already working on that before I start.

I don’t but Duet and Reprap firmware are the best imo. They update frequently and are very active with the community on their forum.

Looks like RepRap firmware supports it

If I choose RepRap firmware then I have to get away from cheap Arduino and RAMPS, correct? Sad becaus on multibot-3d-printer shall the investments increase exponentially. I shall look in the code and see if can contribute bringing it to Marlin.

@shauki there was a port of RRF to the Arduino Due but the dev who started it stopped work before all the features were done and I don’t know what its status is right now.

I shall let each bot at the end of printing each chunk layer send a M400 with M117 to the conductor which waits for all bots to send the same before advancing Z and streaming the next chunk layers to the bots. If this works then any firmware shall suffice multibot 3d printing.