Dimensional accuracy help on a delta?

The inner and outer diameters of a calibration print are both coming out a little too small while the came out a little high. It was sliced on Cura 3.6. Is it the printer or the slicer or maybe the slicer settings.

It seems the Monoprice Mini Delta printer has the wrong number in the firmware for the X,Y,Z,E steps/mm. I corrected them and I will be doing a test print now.

The new step/mm numbers do not seem to be right either, but they are closer.

The new steps/mm were from an end user wiki page. I think they compensated in the wrong way. I think it is other pieces of math that have the wrong numbers. Are the steps/mm for X,Y,Z the dimensions or the rods?
I swear naming towers after dimensions is the dumbest shit on earth. A,B,C if towers is a much better way to put it.

This seems to have my answer. It suggests the arm lengths are wrong.

G33 to check and M665 to set delta configuration parameters. That will hopefully work with my printer

G33 does not work. M503 does.
“M665 L120.80 R61.70” is reported. 120.8 and 61.7 is what someone was claiming was the specs. That matches.
My steps/mm needs to be set for an accurate height according to one person. Mine are too much, so I will probably be changing the value to less than the original to get the right height. After that, I will adjust the delta arm lengths.

Careful examination shows that there are 3 hex screws at the top of the towers for adjusting the belt tension of the Monoprice Mini Delta. Now I have a proper pitch on all 3 towers.

More steps/mm means higher. My thinking was a bit backwards. (facepalm)

I pushed the limits and did 100mm diameter x 100mm tall and I got within 1% accuracy on the dimensions. The center is either a little high or a little low. The width is perhaps a little narrow while the height is perhaps a little high. At this rate, I do not think it would benefit me much to try to correct things further. I just did an M666 to adjust one tower by -0.3. I guess the measurements are pretty good and whatever off I am may be slop in either the printer, my measuring skills or my calipers. (shrugs)