Did these K40 Watt CO2 lasers just get much more expensive or is it

Did these K40 Watt CO2 lasers just get much more expensive or is it just me? I bought mine for under 400 from LA and now they are widely over 500 everywhere…

I noticed that as well. I bought mine for $350 shipped. For a while they dropped below $300 before shipping. Now they’ve really gone up.

Before I got mine I was waiting to get paid and they jumped from 400 to 500. Was irritating. If you can wait, wait till after the new year, I think Christmas has a lot to do with it. I bit the bullet myself.

@Kelly_S ​ I think you’re right. That plus how much stock is on hand - for those in the US, a lot are sitting in warehouses & if stock is tight the price goes up. I’ve seen it go up & down over the past couple of years as I’ve been paying attention. They spike up around $500+ and then two months later they’re back into the $300+ range again.

If I did it over again. I’d buy one of the old versions as I have upgraded/eliminated the cost of a new model already lmao.

I was just going to buy one and was disappointed by the price…I thought I remembered wrong, but now I see the price fluctuates. I’ll keep an eye out.

Good old capitalism, supply and demand :nerd_face: cheers