Designed and 3D printed super compact camera gimbal for micro servos.

Designed and 3D printed super compact camera gimbal for micro servos. What do you think? Any suggestions are welcomed!
https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=9TrC3Tv7VrY&u=/watch?v%3DXNUkq5hk7TE%26feature%3Dshare

Nice job.

Nice! I don’t know if it’s a factor, but if the fact that the camera is offset horizontally and tends to pull the assembly over becomes a factor a design change might address it. My thought is that you could reorient the arm of the camera mount to have a vertical connection to the tilt servo. An L shaped arm might also be desirable with a vertical arm at the tilt servo. That would put the camera over the servos instead of in front of them.

Can I use it with Raspberry pi cam?

@David_David Not out of the box, mounting bracket for the camera arm has to be different.

@Kleinfeld_Technical Thank you for your suggestions! Yes balance of the assembly is shifted forward and it tend to fall forward if moved. But I’m afraid I did not catch what exactly do you mean. Im my mind following your suggestions, camera will point upwards… right ?

@J_Christie Thank you

@Misha_Lytvynyuk I think I’m convincing myself that I am not a mechanical designer. :wink: Here’s a sketch of what I was thinking about. It puts the camera above the servos instead of to the side. It might still have stability issues, though.
missing/deleted image from Google+

Better picture
missing/deleted image from Google+