Completely and totally untouched. The delta could never come close to completing this.

Completely and totally untouched. The delta could never come close to completing this. It’ll be even better when I throw active cooling on it.

Its hard to tell. How did the cylinder pillars come out. Looks a Tilly bit flat on one side from the back shot.

But great job. Not bad on the arch. I still have never perfected that part of the torched test.

All the circles look a little flat on that side. Check for loose pulleys/belts in that axis that travels across there (X?)

@ThantiK With my experience using composite bearings I do worry a little. The difference in the friction at rest (or slow speeds) to the friction in motion creates the slip/stick issues that @Shauki saw, and also what I experienced on my corexy. It is most apparent on circles because there are two direction changes per axis on a circle. So that is 4 times there is a zero velocity when steppers need to break a static friction force. Any miss alignment in the axis seem to compound the issue because side loading increases the effect.

But I hope it’s just belts, and that I am totally wrong.

They’re all over the place between 5.8 and 6.2 mm. Can one expect them to be round and 6mm on a fully tuned printer?

@Mike_Miller , easily. The UltiMaker uses this same gantry setup and achieves near perfect prints.

Well aren’t THEY SPECIAL! :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe after I opt to change bushings? Then again, I still have improvements to make.

Also, just noticed your Apple is a fire bender.

Only when chrome is running. Otherwise it’s nice and cool. :wink: