Cómo conseguir que el dibujo .dxf creado en AI tenga el mismo tamaño en Whisper K40/How to get the .dxf drawing created in AI to have the same size in Whisper K40

Hola. Utilizo A. Illustrator para crear dibujos .dxf que luego, al pasarlos a la plataforma Whisper K40 que utilizo para cortar acrilico, no mantienen el tamaño original. Generalmente aparecen mucho más grandes. ¿Alguien puede ayudarme a solucionar este problema?

Hi. I use A. Illustrator to create .dxf drawings that then, when I transfer them to the Whisper K40 platform that I use to cut acrylic, they do not keep the original size. Generally they appear much larger. Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Hola, buenas tardes desde Málaga, Spain.
He comprado una maquina láser K40 OMTECH con la intención de cortar metacrilato (acrílico), pero no consigo que el dibujo que fabrico en A. Illustrator y que exporto como .dxf al pasarlo al programa K40 Whisperer mantenga el mismo tamaño. Me desespera no encontrar la manera de que corte exactamente lo que he dibujado (vectorial, claro). ¿Podría ayudarme? Muchas gracias!!!
Victor Saez

Hi @vsaez2022! This forum is now (and for the foreseeable future) available entirely for free and without any advertisement. This means that there is no source of funds to pay for automatic machine translation. The common language on this forum is English, even though it is not the first language for many forum participants.

Please feel free to use machine translation like Google translate, Bing translate, or DeepL translator in order to post here in English, as well as to read responses.

I have moved the original posts to this thread, and moved the thread to the K40 Whisperer category.

I suggest that you post an example .dxf file that exhibits the problem.

With size issues one thing to check for is that you are using the same units of measurements in both programs. Like if you export in cm and then K40 whisper is in inches then it would look bigger.

1 Like