Chrome displays simulation block over another widget

Newbie here, trying to use Chrome with Chili Pepper to run a 3040 with TinyG board. When I use Firefox to run the 3040, everything displays correctly: the Simulation block is in the middle of the screen, and I can see the block that I use to load in GCode. Mozilla runs the 3040 just fine. When I try to use Chrome to do the same thing, everything seems to load properly, but an instant later, the Simulation block moves to the upper left corner of the screen, preventing me from loading gcode. This behavior only happens on the particular laptop I connect to the 3040 to run it. Another computer works just fine with both Mozilla and Chrome. I’m a novice at running web-based Java apps. How do I fix this?

Well, I got it to work. I uninstalled Chrome completely, then reinstalled, and it now seems to work fine. Still would like to know what I did wrong the first time if anyone has anything to offer. Thanks…Jack

1 Like

Would have loved to see a screenshot to understand better the problem. Not sure I can figure it out, but glad you got it fixed.

1 Like