ChiliPeppr has numerous features to help you fix a messed up job,

ChiliPeppr has numerous features to help you fix a messed up job, so I figured I’d make a video of how to do it since many folks don’t realize how awesome these features are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3RVwXs7TG4

Very useful feature, I use it since I started using CP, on GRBL WS it had some bugs, I don’t know if they are fixed or not, I haven’t used GRBL for a long time.
In the software that came with my 3040 same feature is available, in that software you can start from any gcode line without worrying about Z hight or machine position, it always moves the machine to right location before executing the gcode, I believe here we are just executing from start line without adjusting machine location first.

You have to also click the “Send Gcode to Move to This Position” if you want to reposition the spindle first. That possibly could be made automatic, but for now it’s just a click of a button. On Grbl I can’t see this working well because when you do feed hold / wipe on Grbl you lose all position because Grbl goes into alarm state. On TinyG after a feed hold / wipe you still have your real position.

On GRBL the GO button take you to wrong line, that was the main issue, and scroll buttons are very annoying.

Very cool. I’ve used this feature.