Can we add Force Caps to the G/M codes on the settings forms to

Can we add Force Caps to the G/M codes on the settings forms to prevent people from entering invalid commands… might save some headaches for people writing pre/post process gcode and Macro commands. Or make it so user input G/M codes aren’t case sensitive might save a “dumb” question or two LOL :P. If there is a need for them being case sensitive to keep command console errors to a minimum can you add a note in the UI that manual input G/M codes are case sensitive

Check this +Peter van der Walt http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_touppercase.asp

Should be easy to implement.

I’ll wait till I wake up to do a pull… :stuck_out_tongue: I would be pulling it every hour if I do it while your awake Lol

When using LaserWeb to open an existing Gcode file, are you parsing it to make sure that it contains uppercase?

I am concerned of line 386 not ending in ;

If there are issues with the css not display the UCASE correctly, add that ;

For best practice, I always add it to the end of every line in CSS, even if it is the last line (as sometimes I add extra later & wonder why it’s not working).

edit: On a side note, I like the way you manage your css styles. Similar to the way I do it (e.g. a rule specifically for UCASE that can be applied to any element).