Can some one help me here? I don't know what happen.

Can some one help me here? I don’t know what happen. Its print on prusa i3 (made in china) with 40 mm /s speed, 200 C extruder, 60 C bed what have gone wrong there? Extruder step is 250 steps. I have a bowden setup and how to calibrate it??

There are a couple good guides on calibrating the extruder online.

It also looks like you need more cooling in some areas or need to lower extruder temp or print more objects.

There are some visual troubleshooting guides online too.

If this was printed with the object in the same position you’re showing it in the photo, I don’t think it’s that bad if you were not using supports. Speed up for the bridges, use supports.

@Didier_MEDIAKLAN actually the problem is at the wall the right one it seems like no infill in the wall. Actually i set it for 50 percent infill
thanks for the suggestion

@Stephanie_A thanks for your suggestion but the video is not for bowden style extruder. i think that’s probably correct (the temperature too high) i’ll try to lower it. :slight_smile:

@Nathan_Walkner ​ i see thanks for the additional info… Just for an update i did change the layer height to 0.15 from 0.2 and using support the result was fantastic in my opinion but it still use 35 mm/s printing speed :frowning:
missing/deleted image from Google+

That’s some improvement, mind you ^^ !

@Nathan_Walkner ​ i don’t know what is the pitch of my sunhokey prusa i3 can’t find the documentation :")

@Nathan_Walkner ​ so it is better to use 0.2 layer height? Since it is 2 mm pitch??

Ok then thanks :slight_smile: @Nathan_Walkner