Can I use Galaxy 2 tab + GCodePrintr with the adaptor?

Can I use Galaxy 2 tab + GCodePrintr with the adaptor? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-USB-OTG-Host-Hub-Cable-Adapter-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-2-10-1-P5100-P5110-/171160591285

it works fine with a Galaxy Tab 2 with a single USB OTG Adapter. I haven’t seen this dual adapter before but it should work as well.

the reason why i would like to use that adapter I need to charge the tab and also for my 3d Concrete Printer i would like to use a mouse. Is there any news about smoothieware with GCodePrintr?
I mean does it work well without major bugs?

@Andrey_Rudenko you can test it with this app, I did it when I installed @Mathias_Dietz GCodePrintr:

Is genuine samsung galaxy2 30 pin data cable is otg ? And how can I charge the tablet with a single usb adaptor?+Mathias Dietz

@Andrey_Rudenko ​ you cannot charge the Galaxy tab when printing. I don’t know the genuine Samsung cable

definitely we have to figure out the charging problem. What i found on the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_On-The-Go
Three additional ID pin states are defined[4] at the nominal resistance values of 124 kΩ, 68 kΩ, and 36.5 kΩ, with respect to the ground pin. These permit the device to work with a USB Accessory Charger Adapter which allows the OTG device to be attached to both a charger and another device simultaneously.[6] These three states are used in the cases of:

sounds interesting. In addition to the hardware cableing, the software must support that as well.@Ron_Barnes managed to charge a Nexus 7 simulaneously, but only with Android 5

Was this ever resolved?

Just to give it a try I bought a similar multiple-OTG from Amazon, labeled ELEGIANT, 3 USB A, 1 microUSB B for charging and 1 microUSB B to connect to my Samsung Tab S. Initially I fall into known problem, then I discovered the trick: connect all the stuff (printer, SC card, power) to the adapter with switch in OTG mode and wait tablet stabilize, then slide switch to CHARGE mode, Et voila, my tabled is charging and keep on seeing my SD, printer, ecc. I’m happy, even if, bothered from all that cables flying around, I already made the next step: Bluetooth. After hours to make BT adapter working correctly, I’m now really happy! And I must say that BT worked for hours without problems.
HTH