Can anyone give me pointers on how to trouble the issue in the video?

Can anyone give me pointers on how to trouble the issue in the video? basically movements to Y are slopped pretty badly (up). Here is what I checked so far,

Homing XYZ works good. Printer defaults .01 above bed
I can move the effector across the entire bed manually and it works without crashing into the bed (it is flat)

Checked belt tension and it is good

Checked all towers for proper level/height and it is good

Checked soft min and max endstops (all movement works) although it could be fine tuned

steps are tuned 100mm moves 100mm

This behavior is present when I print, or go to level the bed. I am well aware I messed something up, but can’t figure where to look next. Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks

[Geometry]
axis_config = 3
travel_x = -0.6
travel_y = -0.6
travel_z = -0.6
offset_x = -0.329
offset_y = -0.329
offset_z = -0.329

[Delta]
hez = 0.055
l = 0.27
r = 0.14575
ae = 0.023
be = 0.023
ce = 0.023

soft_end_stop_min_x = -0.06
soft_end_stop_min_y = -0.06
soft_end_stop_min_z = -0.001
soft_end_stop_max_x = 0.06
soft_end_stop_max_y = 0.06
soft_end_stop_max_z = 0.329

[Homing]
home_x = 0
home_y = 0
home_z = .01

[Probe]
length = 0.01
speed = 0.05
accel = 0.1
offset_x = 0.0
offset_y = 0.0

39b5196135b0b0c017e1143823ce3819.jpeg

Try adjusting your Delta radius and rod lengths

See the Delta calibration guide on redeem’s wiki page

And if you get a proper move without rubbing a calibration routine, try printing without launching one… If it’s trying to calibrate and mucks up the values for Delta radius and length in memory you’d see that

Indeed Branden! trying to get this thing dialed in. I think the nozzle was dragging a bit at the start of the print, which made it skippish. Right now I have the power settings at .5 had them at .750 also.

update I added .010 to the radius (only) and tried to print the cube calibration. it printed a flat triangle instead…
do not fully understand that.

Today I will try to adjust the rod length and radius.

oops forgot to mention, thanks for the suggestions Jon