Calling all experts! Low or high pressure setup for the shocks,

Calling all experts! Low or high pressure setup for the shocks, which is the most suitable for the truggy??

@Chris_Purola_Chorca , you have any idea?

I will soon be tossing a coin on this… @Thomas_Sanladerer do you have any thoughts on this?

@Daniel_Noree Sorry, i’ve never seen a damper that lets you choose between a high pressure or low pressure setup. Maybe if you’d post a picture of the whole page me or someone else could make some sense of it.

Edit: Now that i think about it, there’s a reason why i’ve never seen this. What i think it is is when you fill the damper to the top with the piston all the way out, the displacement of the piston rod will create an overpressure within the damper, acting as a non-linear spring. Forget about using the damper this way (high pressure) as the degree of over-filling the damper is very hard to control and after two runs, you’ll end up with a low-pressure damper anyways with silicon oil everywhere. Every damper leaks a bit, and with them set up with a high internal pressure like this, you’ll also risk blowing up the damper casing or rupturing a seal while there’s still enough oil in there.
So tl;dr, go with low-pressure.

Thanks @Thomas_Sanladerer , glad I asked because I was about to go for the high pressure setup…