BTW big props to whomever made the Herculien BOM with links included.

BTW big props to whomever made the Herculien BOM with links included. Made things really really easy to start chasing down parts.

That would be “THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ” or @Eclsnowman for short.

well everything except 2 belts and the extrusions are already in the air on their way to me. Parts are printing as I type. So excited to get started on this thing.

@Daniel_Salinas keep us posted with updates, question, notes, and results. Now that this printer will be in a few makers hands I can get feedback on how to make it better.

Also if you find any cheaper sources let me know.

I got the first batch of stuff today. Just hardware and some electronics. The suspense is killing me. I’ll definitely be taking my time with this as much as possible. I was thinking about getting a build guide started with pics of each step. I’ve never tried doing something like that but it would be a way to contribute something to the project.

@Daniel_Salinas thank you. I have wanted to make better guides, but I haven’t had time to disassemble the printer for pictures. It has been running non-stop since I built it.

@Martin_Brown ​ and I are going to be building two Eustathioses (Eustathiosii?) Late Jan or mid Feb and will be also focusing on nice assembly pics and steps as we go, but if anyone is more impatient they’re welcome to beat us to it :wink: