Brain surgery coming soon! Really excited for this board I’ve been working on.

Brain surgery coming soon! Really excited for this board I’ve been working on. Hoping to throw it in the Ender 3 this week.

What are the specs on it?

@funinthefalls 4 TMC 2208’s with UART support natively, 32 bit M3 processor at 120mhz, automotive input fuse, Phoenix contact screw terminals, 5th driver expansion header, and final version will have reverse polarity protection.

This is made as a drop in replacement board for Creality printers (CR10, 10 Mini, 10S, and Ender 3).

You’re getting pretty good at board design.

@Stephanie_A he is, I’m so proud. Be thankful you haven’t seen the early stuff.

@Stephanie_A much appreciated. Like @raykholo said I’ve come a long way. Back when he was teaching me a few years ago, the designs I made were very uh interesting…

I’m new to FDM 3D printers. At work I use a Form2 (SLA) for creating prototype parts. I have been following FDM development for a few years. I just ordered a Creality 10s 4.
I appreciate the automatic bed leveling technology. Does this board support this, or is that separate from the controller board you are presenting here?

Unrelated:
I have questions about nozzles and hot ends, as well as adding a 2nd extruder for support material, just not sure where to look exactly as there are many conflicting and buried discussions.
Any quick links? Thanks in advance!

Ender 3 is on order, this board is very interesting and I’m looking forward to it becoming available. I can’t imagine that the addition of an EZABL was overlooked?

@Temujin_Kuechle yes! We will directly support auto bed compensation. You can use a BLTouch or EZABL directly with no additional wiring needed!

@Chris_Setla_kaptain much appreciated! And nope definitely not overlooked. The EZABL will plug right up to this. We have worked with TH3D directly to ensure their upgrades for the Creality machines are plug and play for this

@Griffin_Paquette Is there an approximate ETA?