Been working on this Ingentis/Eustathios/Herculien Variant for some time now,

Been working on this Ingentis/Eustathios/Herculien Variant for some time now, and now that high school is coming to a close, I can start building it.
Hats off to @Eclsnowman for being an inspiration for the build
Shooting for an all-aluminum construction but still trying to keep the printhead light
Feel free to comment on things that need to be improved, would appreciate the feedback!

Love it.

Looks like a great design

Really liking your aluminum components!

Thanks for the support, everyone!
I can release the source files and Marlin fork after I get everything up and running

Wondering if you would release some of the aluminum gantry component drawings early so I may have a closer look and provide some feedback. I’m very close to starting the machining processes for a Herculien Variant. Cheers and thanks for sharing!

@Brent_ONeill ​, definitely can do, I’ll make some drawings in inventor of the printhead/gantry and I can upload the inventor files when I can get back to my computer

@Ishaan_Gov , excellent…looking forward to seeing your work in detail. I’ve been messing with the design of machined aluminum components in 6061…like machining butter, but without the urge to throw a few shrimp on the part :wink: