Awesome app, am currently using it on a modified Solidoodle 2.

Awesome app, am currently using it on a modified Solidoodle 2. Is there any chance an auto refresh could be added to the network status page? Possibly even have it user adjustable (it doesn’t have to be quick, just enough to be able to see things updating). Also, an option to not turn off the extruder and heated bed would be great - my bed takes 20+ minutes to heat up, and if I miss the end of a print and let it cool down for a minute or two, most of the time gets spent re-heating.

I have noticed that there have been a couple of feature requests here that while being useful, present a risk to unexperienced users (running manual gcode during print). Maybe a possible solution would be similar to what Repetier Host does, and have a checkbox in the settings that switches between “Normal” and “Advanced” modes, with a confirmation for the user that they understand any risks.

Anyway, great work with this, it has really mode the printing setup here much simpler for us :slight_smile:

Thanks. Good suggestions, I will add them to the list of improvements I need todo.