As a few of you have seen over at Facebook,

As a few of you have seen over at Facebook, I’ve started a Enzo-shell for the F1 Open RC. The mock-up is almost done :slight_smile:

That’s awesome! Will it go all the way to the back?

Sweet! Let’s get that Ferrari-red carbon fiber filament up for sale! And dual head printing for polycarbonate glass right in the model.

When you are done, I’ll scale it up and print it on the Big-E for my electric golf cart, er, I mean NEV. An openRC car… Hmmmm
:wink:
Brook

@TeamDogoman_Rc Of course! (removing the spoiler first hehe…

@Brook_Drumm Oh now your just making us drool!

Ok… But I would like to get some sweet red filament to try. I have had bad luck with red abs… Long story. I still have boxes of crappy brick red abs that never sold… B/c brick red was supposed to be “Ferrari-Red”

Hat’s off to you on modelling that!

@Brook_Drumm The only nice red I have at the moment is the Filamentive rPLA. Also some PETG-Carbon fiber that I’ve used in the F1. Mega strong. I think Red + CF should be a nice color combo, something like this one (the very same colors):

@3D_Print_Tech_Design that’s a nice red! I was thinking maybe some nice looking metallic red automotive paint. Now that would look sick!

This is the one thing that surprised me about the OpenRC projects…there weren’t more people designing custom shells for the different chassis. Looks great so far.