Are mobile phones underrated as a alternative to the buildplates we see in most

Are mobile phones underrated as a alternative to the buildplates we see in most reviews? I think so… :wink:

Aren’t the glass dishes from Anchor made of gorrilla glass?

Some people simply used glass meant to replace tablet touch screens as a build surface.

@NathanielStenzel @Jeff_DeMaagd He’s not printing on glass though, hes printing straight onto the plastic back.

@Adam_Steinmark huh…now I do not undersand the point of it. If a person wants to print on plastic, True Value (a tool and country living store) has rolls of plastic on the cheap that might be good for printing on.

@NathanielStenzel the point is that there is no point, it useless. However I do a lot of weird things just to see if it works because I’m curious. I just thought “hey, I wonder if it’s possible to print on the back of a mobile phone” and so I tried… =)

@Daniel_Noree ​ in that case, want to attempt to print on paper mache next? Or maybe the True Value plastic?

@NathanielStenzel paper mache might be one of the worst printing surfaces. Not sure about “True Value plastic”. Plywood might not be to bad though, it would just be difficult to keep clean. It might be interesting to test with various fabrics.