Anyone know why these lines are showing up?

Anyone know why these lines are showing up? The image is solid in those places.
This happens when I use Laser Fill Path with a svg images, and the empty lines are always in the same place if I don’t change the parameters. So if for example I change the Line Distance a bit, those empty spots will appear in other places but always in those places with that Line Distance.

Can you post n image on the screen/LW/image?
Don’t think the is reason for LW to discriminate on that specific spot and as the image shows it happens in various places of your stock ( so it’s not that’s either )

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty It’s really weird because for a particular set of setting the lines will always show up in the same places, if it wasn’t for that I would this it was a problem with my machine.

5452ab8afb957d89358cb28a8ef5fd65.png

Is the above image 2 different tries?

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty Yes, I think that the one above was done at a bit higher speed. But the Line Distance was the same so the empty lines are in the same spots.

Im asking to know if this happens anywhere in your bed

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty I understand, I tried doing it in multiple spots all over my work area and I got the same results. I thought it was my machine at first but after I tested that I wasn’t so sure anymore.

Post the source image please and have you tried rotating the stock 90 degrees ( the grain is parallel to your scan lines )

Here is the svg I used,
I also just tried turning the stock 90 degrees and the lines and in the same places again.

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty
I also tried changing the Line Angle from 0 to 30, 45, 90 and these empty lines always show up, just at a different angle now.

Have you tried any other file?

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty Yep, tried a couple of others, same thing.
It’s interesting that when I use a raster image this doesn’t happen, only when it’s a vector one. But when I use a raster image my machine skips pretty hard no matter what speed or acceleration I set and the images are really blurry as opposed to when I do the same with a vector images which makes no sense to me.

@Karlo_Krizetic this is really puzzling

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty Yeah. That’s why I decided to ask here. Nothing I tried got me any closer to finding out what’s causing this.

I can tell you this happens to me as well. It has something to do with how laserweb does the fill. By it skipping around to make the most optimized path it doesn’t always laser the area where it picks up again.

@Chuck_Comito I didn’t think of that before, but it does make a lot of sense. You haven’t found any way to make it’s filling path a bit dumber by any chance, have you?

Yes, just scan side to side. When I’m doing fills I’ve resorted to lightburn. Laserweb is still great for most things but I find lightburn better for scanning.

@Chuck_Comito Oh cool, I’ll definitely check it out and see what it offers. Thanks!