Anyone know how to get Drag and Drop of Gcode files working with Windows

Anyone know how to get Drag and Drop of Gcode files working with Windows 10 and the Edge Browser? It works in IE but I can’t seem to get it working in Edge.

Maybe help me understand what they did that’s different? Do they just not allow normal window to window drag/drop events?

Instead of the icon changing to a “move/copy” when it’s dragged over it turns into file with a red not sign over it. I’m guessing it’s some sandboxing/security but there don’t appear to be any settings related to it. I’d be happy to show you but I have no Idea if I can get hangouts working.

I just updated to the RTM build of Win10 today…and it runs way better than windows Vista ever did on this laptop.

I filed a ticket with the Edge team…hopefully they can tell me what to change or add a fix. For now I’ll use IE on this machine…it’s a little more of a hog but it’ll do the trick for now.

i would like to ask for your help, just recently bought a new notebook, with windows 10, when i try to connect the ox machine my serialport json doesn´t recognize the port, the chilipeppr work just fine im using google chrome.
thanks guys

Can you post a full screenshot so we can see all the variables?