Anyone else having issues with chilipeppr/jpadie ?

Anyone else having issues with chilipeppr/jpadie ? The interface no longer reports any machine coordinates, alarms or probe data. I can see this in the javascript console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of undefined
at Object.harmoniseCoordinates (eval at globalEval (jquery-2.1.0.min.js:2), :973:64)
at Object.updateCoordinateUnits (eval at globalEval (jquery-2.1.0.min.js:2), :1013:18)
at publish (amplify.js:35)
at Object.publish (app.js:167)
at Object.onFileLoaded (eval at globalEval (jquery-2.1.0.min.js:2), :2006:28)
at Object.init (eval at globalEval (jquery-2.1.0.min.js:2), :128:22)
at eval (eval at globalEval (jquery-2.1.0.min.js:2), :1005:39)
at Object.execCb (require.js:1650)
at Module.check (require.js:866)
at Module. (require.js:1113)

There are also 404 not found errors on some .js files the browser wants to load.
Was working okay yesterday.

I have not made any changes. So if it worked yesterday it will work today all other things being equal.

The 404s look to relate to files within the chilipeppr environment rather than the workspace. Stylesheets and JavaScript being called dynamically from somewhere.

@Justin_Adie Thanks for the quick response. It is likely something in my local environment but I can’t figure out what changed. I can jog the machine but the axes widget fails on that error. I think because it never received a config. So it must be my serial setup.

Standard debugging should help.

In the grbl widget force verbose and force debug.

In sjps make sure you start it with the verbose flag.

Then watch the incoming data. My guess is that the connection from the browser to sjps to the device was borked.

For the CSS and JavaScript stuff, it looks cosmetic. So force a refresh and hopefully it is not an issue. Otherwise I can remove the widgets until the errors go away. But that may break functionality for other people.