Any of you geniuses here have any idea how i could go about modeling

I buy the LEDs in rolls of 5M so wiring and all wouldnt cost me but $15-20 and i can get all 50 from a little over a roll of “clear” PETG

make an ugly approximate model from stacked low poly spheres and cylinder - then use eg. meshmixer to smooth it (with one click) …

here a baseform of 3 spheres and 2 cylinder, smoothed and added a volume pattern (meshmixer) and the right with a low resolution (0.2) volume pattern ontop…
missing/deleted image from Google+

Dang you make it look easy. My laptop would have a heart attack with meshmixer. It crashed last time i tried to add supports to something on it lol

You should use ‘isomalt’ for this. These are plastic pallets that you put in hot water, then you can mold them by hand until it’s cool.

I believe you can get it in clear and white (at least).

@Cristian_Martinez meshmixer is sometimes instable but low poly should even work on low power computer - however i uploaded my sketch so you just need to scale it. https://www.file-upload.net/download-13399914/336eiszapfen1.stl.html

Fusuon360 use the sculpt environment

Even easier that Fusion360 is Sculptris. I find F360 has a Huge learning curve - but, Sculptris (its FREE & U can DL from Sculptris.com) - is stupid easy to use. I’ve done demos of the SW at a library w/young kids - and they were able to learn how to use the SW and even produce a viable piece to print in maybe under an hour. So - yeah - its THAT easy - and its perfect for this particular request!

Definitely gonna check that out. Thanx!

Took three minutes in Fusion 360!

-start with blank new creation
-enter into Sculpt mode
-Create a Sculpt cylinder of appropriate diameter and length, making sure to add in several “edges” with the slider before you exit the command
-Double click on one of the circumference edges (that go all the way around), and enter “Edit Form”
-turn on “soft modification” and rotate the edge around by 120 degrees or so…this will pinch the cylinder
-do so for some other circumference edges in different directions to get a ripple effect
-feel free to push/pull any edge or vertex
-use “fill hole” with “reduced star” on toe bottom
-exit Sculpt
-enter Patch environment
-create patch on top
-Stitch the Patch
…you now have a solid model!
missing/deleted image from Google+

Sculpt! Ofcourse! Thanks man ill give that a shot