Another XPS Foam board carving done.

@Matt_Herrera Making headway!

@SirGeekALot It’s a beautiful place James!

@Matt_Herrera that’s awesome man, able to jump on some of the rebuild work? Tried to get something going down there not too long ago, but no luck.
Yes on name, rebranded.
@SirGeekALot that’s awesome, the wife and I have done that twice now. That’ll be how I croak one day (retirement plan).
@Jack_Daugherty you really are getting something done, looking forward to seeing the interface complete.

Happy new your guys!

@Brandon_Satterfield I’m just using a different platform that many others have been developing. I haven’t found anyone else using this for cnc though, so not much help available out there. Had to do tons of researching and reading to get this to where I am now. It’s loading files slower than the rpi at the moment, but I still need to do some experimenting.
It should be much faster than the pi in theory and specs.

Happy new year to you as well.

@Jack_Daugherty May have something to do with the class 2 sd card I’m running! Haha.

@Brandon_Satterfield Yes I’m on the refinery restart project. It’s been an Interesting 6 Months. The lava hit my neighborhood on Big Island so we had to temporarily relocate. Can’t wait to get back home and start working with my CNC again though.