Alright! I think that I may have found my issue!!  Nathaniel Stenzel ,

Yeah…I get bored sometimes and google for Other People’s answers.

LOL I am not sure, but I think others already found solutions for you. Slightly different from mine, but they should work.

Working?

Cura is really awesome in comparison to Repetier. I highly recommend it to you. You can, if you want, get Cura slicing engine for Repetier of you’d like. Cura is a much better slicer then slic3r is.

Either way, hope you figured it out man

Yes!! You guys, thank you so much!! I first tried taking any value away from the default in printer setting, but it would still show up in the generated gcode. THEN, I saw the above article and went ahead and M190 : no bed temp’d it in the custom gcode under the printer tab in slic3r> sliced again and it runs!! Yay! The M190 still shows up in the generated gcode but it reads ‘no bed temp’. So as long as I put that custom in whatever slic3r profile that I use… good to go. This is great and I can’t thank you guys enough. I still have a few things to get back to normal (how it was), but this was what was stopping me. Much appreciated! @NathanielStenzel @David_Wille >>Plus I found out some other new things from you guys that I am sure will come in handy soon. Awesome:)

Fantastic. Great to hear buddy. Have fun :slight_smile:

Heck yeah! Thanks, really. with a bit more understanding and knowledge that I have now, I imagine I may get it printing even better than it was before*. Though, don’t be shocked if I am back with another question soon, lol.

@Peter_Hertel , you may be interested to see where this went as well… and thanks for your help as well. Your mention of the M109 possibility helped me to notice that I was getting a M190 as well.

• Sorry about all of the ‘as well’s’ ^^ lol Printing calibration and getting dialed back in.

Here to help anytime @boog_nish ​ just give a shout. Great to hear you’ve figured it all out & that you learned some.new stuff along the way! That’s what it’s all about.

Always learning something new.