Alright guys and gals. Anyone heading to MRRF 2018. I am going out.

Alright guys and gals. Anyone heading to MRRF 2018. I am going out. Just want to know who to be on the lookout for.

I’ll be there

I’ll be there Saturday, but just walking around (no booth). I’ll swing by and say, “hi.”

Yep, I will be there

Jake and I will be there again :+1:

I am trying to descide what to bring. Nothing new this year (well the adoptabot, but that is with the robotics kids now). I am thinking of traveling with just one or two this year. Setting up 5 last year took it’s toll.

Do you have time to print a pair of these? You never know who you might have to hide from!
https://www.retroplanet.com/mm5/graphics/00000006/25340_main.jpg

I’ll be there on Saturday. Looking forward to it.

Indeed.

I found out about this conference AFTER signing up for a college visit with my kid for Thu-Sun. So I am dejected :-). I hope it is great fun! [And if you have suggestions for a backup conference, I’m all ears.]

@Scott_Hess fear not. There should be some great posts about the conference on the usual places. And there is always next year. Congratulations on the kid and the college visit. It will be a long time before I have to take my oldest around to colleges. I am scared to think what the cost will be by then. Likely 300k plus a kidney or two.

One day I’ll cross the pond :wink:

I’ll be bringing my Tria delta and brand new core XY will make its first public appearance. Unfortunately no Herculien this year as its a lot of printer to haul around.

Hoping to make it Sunday.

pics or it didn’t happen! the rest of us have to live vicariously through you all