After much banging my head against the wall and losing an extruding I think

After much banging my head against the wall and losing an extruding I think I’m finally to a good printing time (knock on wood). I have printed 2 complete dragons which I’m using to adjust bed adhesion (done complete) and retraction settings (almost there just have to find the sweet spot) this was print with a 1.2 mm nozzle at .2 layer height which amazes me the detail I can get with that large of a nozzle

The areas without retracts are looking pretty good. The areas with a lot of retracts look like more tuning is needed. What are your settings. I am looking at getting volcano so I was wonder what settings you are currently using.

I know @Alex_Lee ​ has been using his volcano for a while and may have some tips.

I did pid auto tune so that’s correct I’m just increasing retraction by .5 mm each dragon until I see signs of over retraction. I am getting weird artifacts that are either from vibration from the blower fan, layer change, or over extrusion. But overall out of all my printers I have never had such nice layer alignment