After extensive development and feedback from users it is now time to present

After extensive development and feedback from users it is now time to present the new Bondtech QR. Improved and refined in a number of different areas. The QuickRelease lever makes it easy to change filament and the adjustable pre-tension allows for selectable tension on the secondary drivegear. It uses the same proven hardened drivegears as before that have been working flawless for thousands of hours of problem-free 3D-printing. The new Bondtech QR is now available for pre-order in the shop for a limited time, expected shipment will be during Week 46 for the first orders.

There is also a competition with the chance to win an Extruder here: https://gleam.io/IN8EF/bondtech-extruder-giveaway

You do such great work Martin. My QR has been working flawlessly (yes I know I am a big jerk because I got to play with it before the other kids). It was hard to not say anything about it while you finalized the last few items and got ready for launch.

You took all the notes from people on how they would like to see the product improved, and iterated many times to find just the right balance. You kept all the strengths of the original Bondtech, but provided the features people said they wanted. I can’t wait until people get their hands on your new design.

Hey martin, can you link me the the pre-order, I couldnt find it on the site.

Of course @Anthony_Webb http://shop.bondtech.se/ec/?theme=classic

What the msrp?

@Eclsnowman @Alex_Lee what mount for the extruder is needed for the upcoming Talos3D? I see there are several listed on his site. Or will you be selling a kit specific to your needs?

@Mike_Miller looks like $130

@Anthony_Webb I may have let a cat out of the bag on that one. That’s another thing Martin has cooking in his lab :wink:

But luckily Martin is a gracious enough guy not to beat me up too bad for letting out his secret plans. So I think I’ll let Martin take the helm answering that question.

@Eclsnowman You are a jerk :slight_smile:

I really want to print this and test it out

Upgrade kits will of course be available to my positive customers that feed information to me in order to improve and iterate! @Alex_Skoruppa

@Mike_Kelly_Mike_Make you are correct sir. A big happy jerk ;p

@Alex_Skoruppa I can’t wait to see what you do with a Bondtech! Please keep us posted as you do with all your great designs!

@Martin_Bondeus What program did you use to make the video?

@Shai_Schechter a combination of Keyshot, Photoshop and Premiere.

Looking forward to this, great job guys!