This community is about gcodeprintr and #GCodeSimulator.
GCodePrintr is an App to control your 3D printer from your favourite Android device and print from it.
- 3D Printing from any Android device - PC less printing
- Connect to a printer using USB OTG/Host port
- Supports wireless printing over Bluetooth
- Load your own gcode file and start a real print from your Android device.
- Touch screen printer control interface (X,Y,Z Movement, Heat, Fan,…)
- Support for SD Card printing (upload, list files, autostart print)
- Easily modify speed during print and see how it impacts the print time.
- Layer by layer visualization and print simulation
- Show details like estimated time, speeds, filament usage, cost,…
- Printing is done in background (Android service)
- Small web interface to remotely view print status.
- Remotely stream the video of your builtin webcam (requires IPWebcam App)
- Receive print object from PC over network
- Use Gcode Simulator for PC to send files from PC directly to your Android tablet to print them.
- Works with many 3D printers (like Reprap, PrintrBot, Ultimaker, Makibox, Solidoodle, Robot3d, Multec Multirap,…).
- Works with multiple firmwares (Sprinter,Marlin,Smoothie,…)
- Support for various printer options (bedsize, baudrates, reset, flip x/y axis,
- Multiple UI Themes (black colorful, gray, autumn, blue fade)
- This version offers full printing support.
GCodeSimulator is an App for Android and PC to simulate a 3D print. The Android version can also connect to a printer and do manual controls.