About the Embedded category

(Michael K Johnson) #1

Projects with the Arduino, BeagleBoard, Raspberry Pi, PIC, ARM, Etc.

This community is for Embedded Microcontroller Projects, and includes content previously posted in the Google+ Embedded Microcontroller Projects group. See also the ESP category for ESP8266 and ESP32.

DEFINITION & EXPECTATIONS

Embedded Microcontroller Projects - Projects that utilize microcontrollers (hardware and software) to control other devices.

POSTING GUIDELINES

From Reddit’s Reddiquette

"Remember the human. When you communicate online, all you see is a computer screen. When talking to someone you might want to ask yourself “Would I say it to the person’s face?” or “Would I get jumped if I said this to a buddy?”

Adhere to the same standards of behavior online that you follow in real life."

LINKS

If you post a link, please include some context for the link, like a description of what you’re linking and why you are sharing it. Links with no context or too little context will be removed. If you are sharing someone else’s work, like a Youtube video that isn’t your own content, please include info about the content creator and include why you are sharing the video.

QUESTIONS

When you post a question to the group, add context to your post. Do not post your question without context. The community is full of people who want to help you, but if you don’t supply enough context, no one can help you!

ADVERTISERS

Don’t post advertising without site explicit permission of the site administrator. Moderators will freely remove advertisements, and may restrict accounts that post advertisements.

LINKS TO MICROCONTROLLER MANUFACTURERS

1 Like