$25 k40!

So I may have just bought another K40 for $25 with free delivery. :laughing: Seems like another Wish .com type screw up (for those of you that remember the Wish $30 3D printer).

Screenshot in case it gets taken down

Anyone else want to get in on the K40 deal of the decade? Lol

(Note: I’m fully expecting for this to get canceled, but what the hell :laughing: )

I watched a “$50” K40 for months. The seller had lots of other stuff listed for the same price. First I thought it was a bug in their listing software, and expected it to change by the next day, but after a few months I figured there must be something else going on.

1 Like

Yeah, in the past we saw the same thing from unreasonable low priced wish .com items (we even had a small G+ group dedicated for those items :rofl:) Seemed like some times sellers would take the money and draw out refunds as long as they could to have free use of the money for a time. Haven’t seen it on Ebay before though. Not worried, my money is protected by ebay and it’s just $25 that I don’t have for a time at the worst.

Oh yeah, that seller has numerous crazy low priced items.

$23 stereo microscope anyone

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AmScope-7X-45X-Circuit-Inspection-Trinocular-Zoom-Stereo-Microscope-with-56-LED/383305961142?hash=item593ed0ceb6:g:FPsAAOSwMNJd60Xk

A lot of accounts have been taken over. I purchased a couple of cheap items that were too good to be true and both of them never shipped. More power to you if it’s an actual item that ships.

1 Like

Yeah the more I dig into the seller the more it looks like an account that was taken over. 95 seller reviews since 2018, 20 in the last 6mo and none in the last month and all reviews were only for swimwear which the seller is no longer selling.

Delivery date over 30 or 60 days is a worry (you can’t leave a feedback) no refund via Ebay, only Paypal cover up 180 Days.

Ebay gives me 30 days from the estimated delivery date to submit a claim for non delivery and I can leave feedback at anytime during this time.

I bought it as an impulse buy thinking it was a listing error, but I now believe it’s fraudulent. I’ve already reported this as a fraudulent listing to Ebay as well. :slight_smile:

file a claim yes, but leave feedback not from my experience. Bad seller playing the clock is Ebay weakness … and Paypal is your best friend.

@NedMan, anyway I wish you the best.

Another experience with Ebay purchase, I buy from a reputable seller (>100.000 feedback, 98.5%) a grass wire cutter. it never arrived, they were responsive in their excuse and full refund immediately, that’s not all, a week after I received a phone call to buy back my neutral feedback (seller ok but bad delivery company choice), they send me Paypal 20€ for that, made one mail into ebay after I got the money it was easy.

So feedback matter ;-))

2 Likes

Sent a message earlier today to the seller asking to cancel my order or I was going to report them to Ebay. Got a notice a little while ago saying my order was shipped. Just sent another message asking for shipping info as proof. The plot thickens :slight_smile:

Oh, well look at that, just got a notice from Ebay that my order was canceled at my request. :confetti_ball:

Dang, 180 sold :astonished:

A lot of suckers out there :grinning: :wink:

1 Like

453! :astonished: :astonished:

I want to see the delivered stats!

1 Like

And gone. Negative reviews are starting to trickle in.