1 old pc power supply + two 120mm server fans from a computer junk

1 old pc power supply + two 120mm server fans from a computer junk shop = $10 and a heckuva upgrade from the stock exhaust system.

It’s not as quiet as the bilge fans that a lot of people use, and it’s kinda funky looking because of my space restrictions, but it moves a lot of air and it was really cheap!

:grinning:

perhaps a little guide for construct it ? thanks !

@Jean-Phi_Clerc unfortunately, I don’t have any other pictures of the build. It is pretty specific to my personal setup, so I’m not sure how well it would apply to other users.

It was based on this design (https://www.cnczone.com/forums/general-laser-engraving-cutting-machine-discussion/264830-new-diy-exhaust-k40-co2-laser-cutter.html) and I modified it pretty heavily using OnShape. I use OnShape because I am a student and can get free access to that software, but I doubt there are many others here who use it. It does have a really good tool to add the finger joints and it’s completely cloud based which is pretty convenient for me.

But if you have any specific questions I’d be happy to help.

@S_Th1 thanks you for explanations,and
the link source, yep good tool onshape, your work give me some new ideas :slight_smile: